This report summarizes the most prominent events mentioned in the Jihadi online forums in the first half of November 2010. Following is a list of the main issues raised in this report:
• A new audio tape by Ayman Al-Zawahiri.
• Anwar Al-Awlaki in a new video clip: “there is no need for a Fatwa in order to fight the Americans”.
• An increase in the range of materials pertaining to the manufacturing of explosive charges and to their concealment.
• A new issue of the “Turkistan Islamic Party” (TIP) Jihadi magazine.
• The search for operational solutions for the activity of unmanned drones continues.
• Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) claims responsibility for sending the explosives packages and declares a new strategy – an economic attrition war.
• A threat to attack American targets over Christmas.