This report summarizes the most prominent articles on the subject of global Jihad published in…
This report summarizes the most prominent articles on the subject of global Jihad published in the media in the Arabic language in the first half of November 2010. Following are the main issues raised in this report:
• A wave of terrorism in Iraq against Christians and Shiites results in the death of over 100 people.
• A new tape from Anwar Al-Awlaki in which he calls for the Americans to be fought, and says that this does not require a religious permit.
• The “Al-Shabab Al-Mujahideen” organization threatens to attack targets in Uganda and Burundi.
• Saif Al-Adel, who was recently released from house arrest in Iran, was appointed to lead Al-Qaeda’s international terrorist attacks.
• Five terrorists suspected of attempting to assassinate an Islamic leader who is considered to be moderate, were arrested in France.