This report summarizes the most prominent events brought up in the Jihadi online forums in…
This report summarizes the most prominent events brought up in the Jihadi online forums in the second half of August 2011. Following are the main issues raised in this report:
• The ideologist of Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula attacks the Saudi regime.
• Attiya Allah encourages the Mujahideen to continue to fulfill the commandment for Jihad.
• Asad Al-Jihad2 claims that the revolutions in the Arab world will only be realized in a violent struggle.
• Mullah Muhammad Omar published an announcement in honor of Eid Al-Fitr, outlining the future of Afghanistan.
• The Jihadi forums concentrate their efforts on the events in Libya.
• Calls on the forums to increase the presence of global Jihad activists in the Sinai Peninsula.
• The Al-Shabab Al-Mujahideen movement carried out extensive Da’awa activity in Somalia.
• A Jihadi forum manager is arrested in Spain.