This report summarizes the most prominent events discussed in the Jihadi online forums in the…
This report summarizes the most prominent events discussed in the Jihadi online forums in the first half of August 2011. Following are the main points covered in this report:
• Ayman Al-Zawahiri calls on the Egyptian people to implement Sharia in the country, and emphasizes that the Jihad against the U.S. will not stop.
• Following the imprisonment of a Muslim woman, surfers threaten terrorist attacks against Germany; threats are also made against other European countries due to their attitudes towards the Muslims.
• New editions of the “Al-Somood” and the “Turkistan Al-Islamiyya” (Islamic Turkistan) magazines.
• A surfer suggests the Mujahideen in the Maghreb adopt the action patterns of the Al-Shabab Al-Mujahideen movement in Somalia.
• Surfers call for an exploitation of the wave of riots in Britain in favor of the Mujahideen.