This report summarizes the most prominent events mentioned in the Jihadi online forums in the second half of December 2010. Following is a summary of the main issues raised in this report:
• Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula publishes two new editions of its journal. The publications focus on how the Sharia permits fighting against the Yemenite defense forces.
• The GIMF publishes a new edition of the “Sada Al-Jihad” magazine after over a year of not publishing anything.
• “The Islamic State of Iraq” continues to threaten Christians.
• The “Mujahideen Shura Council” is formed in the Gaza Strip, with the aim of uniting the various Salafi groups active in the Strip.
• The Egyptian defense forces arrest activists on Jihadi websites.
• The “Al-Shabab Al-Mujahideen” movement and the Islamic Party in Somalia officially announce their merger.
• The “Boko Haram” movement in Nigeria claims responsibility for attacks against Christians in the country.
• A supervisor of a Jihadi forum calls upon Al-Qaeda to act forcefully to prevent the division of Sudan.