This report summarizes the most prominent articles on the subject of global Jihad published by…
This report summarizes the most prominent articles on the subject of global Jihad published by the Arabic language media over the first half of October 2010. Following are the main issues raised in this report:
• The Coalition Forces continue to assassinate senior Al-Qaeda and Taliban members in Afghanistan and Pakistan from the air.
• The Yemen Foreign Minister declares that his country will not extradite Anwar Al-Awlaki to the United States.
• The standing of the Amir of Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) continues to deteriorate.
• Reports on a schism in the leadership of “Al-Shabab Al-Mujahideen” in Somalia.
• Phenomenon: more and more women in the West take an active part in Jihad activity.