This report summarizes the most prominent events raised in the Jihadi online forums in the…
This report summarizes the most prominent events raised in the Jihadi online forums in the second half of August 2010. Following are the main issues dealt with in this report:
• The Jihadi forums are continuing to publish instructional audio tapes within the framework of the security and intelligence course.
• The publication of the 51st edition of the “Al-Somood” Jihadi magazine.
• The Taliban carry out a series of suicide attacks against the Shiites in Pakistan.
• The terror attacks in Iraq continue, following the withdrawal of American troops.
• Fighting between Yemeni security forces and Al-Qaeda activists in the south of the country.
• The surrender to the authorities of former leaders of the “Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat” in Algeria.
• The “Al-Shabab Al-Mujahideen” in Somalia declare a Jihadi campaign to end the presence of foreigners in the country.
• A new Amir for the Islamic movement in Uzbekistan – Usmon Odil.